Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Resale Wins By a Land Slide!


We failed to sell our Little Tykes Junior Slide at our yard sale - even at the bargain basement price of $7. I was utterly shocked but confident that it would move for an even better price ($15) on Craig's List. Low and behold after being posted for over 1 month, I have not had one bite. If you ask me, the Craig's List thing isn't all it is cracked up to be! Going back to my tried and true method of hawking our outgrown goods to resale shops I stopped into Lots for Tots today. In less than 5 minutes the buyer handed me $10 and the deal was done. I've added $10 into the income column of my downsizing tally and we have one less large plastic item to stow in the garage over the winter - I call that a win-win!

2 comments:

  1. I caution you against saying bad things about Craigslist. It could bring bad downsizing karma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I don't need anything working against me that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete